SATORI CHARTER SCHOOL
STUDENT ADMISSION POLICY
We encourage prospective Satori families to spend time understanding Satori’s mission and educational philosophy. It is important to find a good fit for your child that will promote success and happiness. Satori School is a rigorous, non-traditional academic environment. We stress community, creativity and critical thinking, holding high academic expectations for students.
If you are interested in the possibility of enrolling your child, please follow the steps below:
- Pick up an initial application packet from the office.
- Call the school to make an appointment to visit with a school administrator, Jesse Ramos (school principal) or Phyllis Gold (Executive Director) with your child.
- Please bring in your completed application packet when you come for your appointment with a school administrator. At the meeting, you will receive a copy of of the School’s Policies and Procedures.
- Schedule a day for your child to visit Satori classes and to take placement tests.
- Make an appointment to review your child’s enrollment status. Registration materials will be available during this interview. Satori Governing Board does not allow us to enroll students who have been expelled or are on active suspension. You will be asked to sign a verification form regarding the validity of your student’s records.
- Satori requires that all new families read and understand the Family Handbook. Middle School families must also read the Middle School Policies and Procedures.
- Satori Middle School enrolls new students on a 30-day probationary period. During this period, we reserve the right to move to Step 3 or 4 in our discipline cycle for a first-time offense (as outlined in our handbook).
- Satori Charter School adheres to all State guidelines in accordance to admission policies outlined in A.R.S. 15-184.
Satori Charter School
3727 N. 1st Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85719
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.