- This event has passed.
March 1, 2021 – March 5, 2021
We are excited for the Satori’s Read-a-thon during our Love of Reading Week March 1-5, 2021! The Read-a-thon is a wonderful way to encourage our students to develop a lifetime love of reading while raising money for Satori. Plus, 100% of the money raised during the Read-a-thon stays at Satori!
Read-a-thon INFO FLYER
Read-a-thon PLEDGE FORM
Read-a-thon READING TRACKER
Here’s how Satori’s Read-a-thon works:
From February 15 until March 1, collect pledges from family and friends for how many minutes your child will read during the Read-a-thon. From March 1-5, students will record their minutes spent reading outside of class. For our youngest readers, minutes being read to will count toward their total. Then after March 5, go back to your supporters and collect the pledge amount.
- Monday, February 15 – Monday, March 1: Read-a-thon kick-off! Students will receive their pledge sheets and begin to collect pledges from family and friends.
- Monday, March 1 – Friday, March 5: Students read and record their minutes.
- Friday, March 5: Add up the minutes read and start collecting your pledge amounts!
- Thursday, March 11: All pledge funds DUE back to Satori!
- After Spring Break: We will have a reward activity for all students that participate (by turning in collected pledges). Any size pledge amount counts towards the reward! Details to be announced soon.
We can use your help!
- Encourage your child to read, or read to your child, and track the minutes read from March 1-5.
- Indicate your level of support on the Satori Read-a-thon Pledge Form. Be sure to ask family and friends to make pledges, too!
- Help your child collect pledges and return them to the office after March 5.
We hope you share our excitement about your child’s participation in the Satori Read-a-thon! Feel free to contact your child’s teacher or email email@example.com if you have any questions.